Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dishwasher Organization

Ok....well I am pretty laid back......I moved away from home a week afterI graduated HS and I have lived in ALL kinds of CRAZY situations since.......including NYC apartments with 2 people per room.........
Anyway, I USED to be REALLY anal about everything being all clean and perfect but I learned to let go. I had to for my own sanity.............one thing that I actually am anal about is how the dishwasher is packed. I don't know why, but I seriously have a system that I am pretty sure is the best sytem around and it saves space and therefor saves water and energy........
I am a flight attendant and am out of town ALL the time......when I come home and I see a TINY bowl taking up 3 spaces I freak out.......I have to rearrange the whole dishwasher. I have tried or at least mentioned the dishwashing system to Joe but that doesn't seem to matter. Its ridiculous but it matters to me and I am sick of moving stupid bowls or gladware from the wrong tier of the dishwashing system.
AND FYI Sara......your place is INCREDIBLY fabulous but when I tried to put the dishes in the dishwasher I did not understand your system.........

4 comments:

Queen B said...

yeah, I had some dishwasher issues this week because all I was eating out of was bowls. That complicated things. Plus, I had to do a less than full load because I was almost out of silverware!

You will enjoy this... another HCBC member has dishwasher control issues: http://jinjersblizzog.blogspot.com/2008/01/dishwasher-duty.html

Kim Thomas said...

I find that I have more dishwasher issues now that I have large quantities of bottles than before.

Ruth Anne said...

Its a shared passion.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,