Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Electrical Wonderland

Now that electricity is back things are OF COURSE much happier around here and things are getting back to normal....at least in our house.
First I would like to blame and discipline Hurricane Ike for interfering with my goals that began so proudly the beginning/ end of last month.
  1. with the new BlackBerry I had decided I was going to be the master of knowledge when it came to Birthdays and ALSO getting cards in the mail......Everyone loves the new technologically advanced Birthday comment, or text but how cool is it to get something besides junk or bills in the mail these days. That dream was destroyed and I see at least 2 Birthday cards from right here that have yet to be mailed.....one is even written and sealed.
  2. Becoming ridiculously in shape.......this was actually going pretty well until IKE! Damn YOU for REAL on this one.........since Ike I have not been able to work out and I for sure had to eat whatever I could.

Ok, maybe those were really my only major goals, but I was REALLY hoping to achieve them. I am not sure if I could have worked out today.....I am not sure if the gym is open yet, but I am still in post hurricane recovery mode/ procrastinate and be fascinated at the computer and DSL mode.

Yesterday after the power was restored I began instant clean up......and laundry.........then it got late and I had to move on to wine and TV/ computer time. I knew today I wouldn't be as motivated and I was right........
Today I played on the computer doing basically NOTHING AT ALL for HOURS........Finally around 4ish I decided to go to the store b/c my husband was nice enough to leave me with no toilet paper. Then I decided to rebuy the items that belong on the now empty shelves of our refrigerator........I had some success but if you want to buy anything dairy oriented, meat oriented, eggs, or frozen you are pretty much SOL.

I think I was going somewhere else with this but my friend called and interrupted my train of thought................and now I am hungry.

3 comments:

Queen B said...

omg, I love you and how we both have random trains of thought :)

Screw Ike, dammit. Not cool that he/it disrupted your goals! Once you're off track, it's all downhill.

I also had a goal to get bday cards going sometime soon. You were freaking living in my house, and I couldn't manage to get one to you ;) Hope you had a great bday, away from the non-electricity :)

Kim Thomas said...

Thank God the power is back on, I couldnt live without it.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,