Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Life of Sergio

June 12, 2005
Well the other day my fish, Sergio, committed suicide. While cleaning his bowl I had him in his small cup and he jumped out onto the counter. He was still alive when I put him back in the cup and as I tried to get his bowl ready it broke....I think from the heat of the water. Anyway I turned to the cabinet to attain a vase for his temporary living quarters until the bowl could be replaced. When I turned back to the cup Sergio had vacated his body. I think I am done with fish for awhile. So far I have gone through 2 fish, 2 vases and then a fish bowl.

5 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

Was Sergio a beta fish? My beta fish, Bert, also attempted suicide this way. Luckily I was able to save him, but it brought back my fear of flopping fish. I was traumatized as a child.

Agent DragonFly said...

He was a Beta......and damnit I wasted to good pet names.....'Vino Tinto' and 'Sergio' on sick and suicidal pets....jerks

Agent DragonFly said...

yeah I meant 2 not to

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

I had a coi fish that jumped out of my pond once. He cost $20. I had a hard time being sad. All I could do is see $20 laying there.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,