Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Debut on Forensic Files

I was just thinking that I really wish that someone would just walk through the door and shoot me to death. Nothing too dramatic........no raping or torture just a simple shooting will do. I could hire someone to make sure that it gets done right.............after all that is said and done I could be on Forensic Files.In the dramatization Kip, from Napolean Dynamite, will play the killer and he will ask me where should we do this............I will open one sleepy eye barely lifting my head off the pillow and answer by saying it doesn't really matter just let me put on my favorite ball gown............its red and comes with long gloves.Nothing really bad comes from my death except that the liquor store down the street goes out of business.My quote for that day will be that Hating myself was my destiny and I was willing to die for it.Too bad it wasn't already tomorrow because I am pretty sure my destiny for tomorrow will be World Peace...............Stupid timing...........sometimes hiring a person to kill you has to come before World Peace

8 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

Um...

Queen B said...

I would so watch this episode of Forensic Files

Agent DragonFly said...

its a satire

Kim Thomas said...

First off: Agent Dragonfly-I dont know the history behind this name but I like it very much.

Second: I do watch Forensic files sometimes.

Third: I am worried that you are posting so many blogs you will get burnt out. Don't burn out! I love it!

Agent DragonFly said...

I'm not going to get burnt out I was just copy and pasting old stuff......NEW MATERIAL coming soon

aL said...

Um you have seen Fargo no? It complicates things exponentially. Besides, ideas aside, this would really be a bad one! You know too many people would miss you.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

Anonymous said...

Bravo, you were visited with simply magnificent idea