Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tape Guns

I don't care what anyone says Tape Guns are a cruel joke to make you feel like an idiot. Who are these people that rapidly tape up boxes and then spin the tape gun around like John Wayne and then rest them in their tape gun holster?? Did these people go to some U-Haul class held in secret behind the building.......I thought I heard some people laughing when I innocently asked for 7 boxes (4 small) (3 medium) and a TAPE GUN........MAYBE (and that is a BIG maybe) there were instructions on it before I took off all the packaging and let my dog eat the left over paper........Foolishly I thought everything would just make perfect sense and all I would do is tape up a box.......I guess I have alot to learn about Tape Guns and the challenging world of fitting ridiculously sticky tape into some crazy wrap around systemOk......maybe some champagne will make things clearer......or at least less frustrating

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Oh boy, I just love your blog topics. I too hate these. I struggle to use them and the tape always gets screwed up. Maybe we should go to training.

Queen B said...

The husband and I are total opposites. Everything that I am good at, he is less good at. Everything I suck at, he is good at. He is a master with tape guns.

Jenn Ann said...

WOW! This is something that I am good at! Is there a Wiki-How?

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,