Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chicken Fight

Well in what was truly an incredibly boring, and blah day at least I could count on Wal Mart for a little spice and entertainment.

I was in the produce section just about to leave when all of a sudden a fight broke out in the Deli section over a Rotisserie Chicken. I kid you not!!



When I went to check out I was able to get this image....of the post fight




And as I was leaving WalMart I could see there was more trouble to come.......This one is a little blurry but I had to be quick there were cars behind me and I didn't want another fight.

6 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

WalMart trips are always good for blog material.

Queen B said...

ha! This is great. I honestly can't think of why I would get into a fight over chicken, but to each his own ;)

Andrea said...

LOL. That is an interesting commentary about our society, next thing you know we'll really be in a Mad Max world.

Kim Thomas said...

Oh this is fabulous. I would have given ten bucks to be there.

Jinjer said...

Wow...what could they be fighting over? Maybe they both went for the same chicken?? This is great!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,