Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Agent DragonFly: M.I.A

I know I have been MIA, sorry it's not that I haven't wanted to write I have but I have had sooo much going on I really didn't know where to begin.


First off Queen B graced me with her presence last Thurs and Friday which is always exciting.......then on Saturday I left for Dip Olympics. Dip Olympics is an event my friends created in which people bring different dips and everyone tastes and votes and then there is an awards ceremony. People get pretty creative

but mostly it is just fun for us to all get together and hang out and party. Some of the awards do include: Best, Most Original, Honorable Mention and WORST. This year above featured coon dip won Best.....I didn't try it........WORST was awarded to "Sperm Donor" dip----- No there was no sperm but apparantly alot of salt and the goal of this entry was to win worst so I guess goal accomplished. I didn't try this one either........I was full and it really didn't appeal to me, plus my friend did try it and I had to give her gum after hearing about how much it sucked for 30 mins.
Monday Joe and I had our anniversary dinner, as I was supposed to go back to work on our actual anniversary (yesterday).....my return to work was postponed by hanging out with my friend Eva after anniversary dinner for her birthday. That was a complete night of debauchery and fun............Joe had never even met Eva (or her gay roomie, Jeff) but we all became very close very quick..........and then shared many a laugh of memories and lack there of the next day.
Yesterday I was in recovery mode after having too much fun in not that many days. I think there are pictures of that night but not from my camera and I have already told Eva to destroy the evidence on hers........I hope my threats were taken seriously.
Today I am back to normal.......I have the rest of the week off so hopefully I can be prodcutive and maybe organize some stuff, clean, and lose 10 lbs.
That's all for now......nothing much, but maybe later or tomorrow I will have more to report!!!

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I so wish I could have gone to dip olympics! next year. maybe I'll even bring the hot pink leotard, with it being the Olympics and all ;)

Jinjer said...

I will say that dip olympics sounds hilarious. I would love to partake in that. I will also say that sperm donor dip is not only gross, but also hysterical! Great!!

Kim Thomas said...

I wish I was graced with Queen B's presence. WOW!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,