Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chef Joe?

Sure it sounded simple enough.....I didn't know what to cook tonight and Joe has these new recipes from Men's Health that he has been excited to try. So I told him earlier that I was just going to clean tonight and he could be in charge of dinner.......I e-mailed him the ingredients which he was to obtain @ the grocery store.
Immediately I felt there might be something wrong with this plan considering he does not know how to cook AT ALL.......so I started thinking 'Great I will be trying to clean while also teaching how to cook a recipe I don't even know.'
So far my premonitions have been correct. God love Joe, and he sure is excited about this, but in the last 30 mins (and yes that is accurate b/c I just checked my phone) I have received 8 calls from the grocery store concerning the items on the list. The last item ended in me telling him to just take a picture and send it to me so I could tell him which one was right.

I did mop our floors tonight but I have a feeling that is going to be the extent of my cleaning this evening.
Oh just in......another call from Chef Joe concerning Canellini beans and I guess Wal-Mart doesn't have them?? I find this hard to believe but I told him to go with Garbanzo.......I am no chef either but it sounded like a good substitute??
We will see how this dinner turns out

6 comments:

Queen B said...

I have great confidence...

my husband, too, calls me on average of 6 times from the grocery store. And he actually knows what he's doing and does the shopping for food regularly.

we have also taken pictures of food in the stores

Jinjer said...

LMAO! This is hilarious! I love it when the men go to the store and call to check in. It is so funny. But at least they call and check in rather than get the wrong thing, come home, us yell at them and they then get sent back to the store to rectify the situation!

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

I am thinking a major A for effort

Kim Thomas said...

So how did it turn out?

Agent DragonFly said...

it turned out ok.....just ok.....I didn't even come close to finishing and I was still kind of hungry, but the recipe has potential

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,