Thursday, October 9, 2008

GREASE:confidential

Ok....seriously My life is in danger for writing this blog and I will HAVE to delete it, but I HAVE to tell you the funniest thing EVER
Well---- GREASE (the movie) was on tonight and we only caught the last part but my husband admitted to loving (or at least REALLY liking) the movie when he was a kid........
It was just coming up to the last scene and since we had TIVO I suggested rehearsing during original viewing and then recreating after rewinding....of course this did take some convincing and alot of him telling me I was a dork after I was showing him and singing some of the dance moves but eventually my persuading worked and YES........Me and my husband recreated Bad Sandy and John Travolta @ the graduating ceremony......complete with song and dance moves and ALL
Sorry there are no pictures, or videos but I hope your imaginations are picture enough........it was HILARIOUS!!!!! and sooo much fun.........
HA HA HA HA!!! Seriously.....to see my husband singing and trying to dance like John Travolta...OMG.......but me and Sandra Dee......not so far from a laugh in itself....... Oh yeah I immitated everything.....the whole cigarette outage, etc.....

11 comments:

Sydney Thomas said...

My mom could never convince my dad to do this.

Agent DragonFly said...

hee hee hee...if you met me you would understand how convincing I am....especially with ridiculouosly silly dance and sing alongs...... even i want to join along....OH WAIT I DID

Queen B said...

hahahahahaha. how much wine would it take to have this recreated for me to video next weekend :)

Andrea said...

Of course you had to do the whole thing, cigarette and all!! There is no other way to recreate this. Trust me, I've done it in my office without the music even playing!!
If only I could squeeze into a black lycra ourfit and those high-heeled red Candies....

Jinjer said...

Wow I can totally see the visual! Wish you would have snapped some pics incognito!

Jenn Ann said...

Queen B MUST capture photos of the reenactment for us!!!

The things our hubbies will do for love...

Kim Thomas said...

I agree with my daughter, I could never convince David to do this.

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

How awesome is this??? It reminds me of doing this in high school (only with Grease 2 and the Pirate Movie)

Paula said...

No way on this planet would my husband do anything like that...not even remotely like that!

KFuj said...

This is amazing! My huband would never do this, since he hates dancing and singing. However we did dress up as Danny and Sandy for halloween one year! I'll look for the pictures.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,