Friday, October 3, 2008

Morning- BAD

Yeah, I am REALLY not a morning person....mostly b/c I am REALLY a night person. When my pets Sasha (dog) and Yiska (bird) first came to live with me they thought morning was good.......I taught them that it is bad so even when I happen to get up before noon on a day off they do not share my excitement for the day.

Yiska might look awake but you did not hear the hissing going on while I took this picture
Oh yes....if you would like to learn more about Sasha please visit http://www.myspace.com/sashafabulous

5 comments:

Jinjer said...

Let me tell you, I feel your pain. I have 2 dogs, the loves of my life. My one dog Kona, a female 3 year old 120lb Alaskan Malamute is noctournal. She is happiest when she wakes me - at 1am, 3am, 4am and 5 or 6am. She comes to my face, puts her wet nose on my face and then starts grunting and talking. It is no bueno.

Queen B said...

Sasha was all about being a snuggly puppy with me this morning :)

Jenn Ann said...

Snuggly puppies that sleep late are the best!

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

Love the name Yiska, do explain

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,