Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Seriously.....

Well, AS USUAL, my house has become the black hole for productivity...........I got up early and took Sasha to the groomers but that is about it. I have had my work out clothes on for probably over an hour and I do plan on working out. Actually I planned on leaving 30mins ago but that is when I realized that the yard people had in deed come and mowed the yard but failed to trim the hedges. Normally I would let that slide but it really needs to be done so I called them and asked them if they were going to come back @ some point and do that. Like this is a 2 part job or something Day 1: mow the yard Day 2: trim hedges. That makes no sense......but anyway, the lady said that she called her husband and they are going to come back but they need me to show them what they forgot....I tried to explain that I only have one hedge (s?) but we already do not communicate too well due to language barrier and her being the middle man b/t me and her husband. So I am sitting here waiting for them to come back and this is only making for even less productivity....and now I am getting hungry, but I for sure HAVE to go work out today.
Anyway, I am not sure why I have to sit here........like I said I only have one hedge (s?)


6 comments:

Queen B said...

Yes, please make sure the foliage in front of my window is tidy :)

that sucks. There is nothing like a good excuse of having to wait for the yard people to give you reason not to work out.

My excuse to not work out today is that I'm going out to dinner. Not sure how that relates to working out, but I'm sticking to it ;) Oh, and I have to pack.

Kim Thomas said...

We need our hedges trimmed too, and the edging done. My husband thinks the yard work is a 10 part job.

Jinjer said...

I love the fact that you point out their 2 day procedure...lol! It makes no sense, just do it all the first time. You are the hedge broker, the commuication between the gardener and hedge. I love it.

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

So I am on pins and needles here, did you work out?

Agent DragonFly said...

I DID go work out.....I BB messaged Queen B & told her I went to the gym for 16 mins. I didn't want to 'over do it' my 1st day back
And PS I was working out for like at least an hour and a half b4 stupid Hurrican Ike
Ggggggrrrr

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,