Monday, October 27, 2008

Too Much Quality Time @ The Airport

Well, I haven't had much to say mostly b/c my life has consisted of just sitting @ the airport & that is not too exciting. I guess I could fill you in on that-------
The other day I was sitting @ the airport next to some random girl, very nice and she was saying she was living with SWF type.....I regretfully asked what the deal was.....after 30mins of completely unrelated drama I think we got to the point but I was already not paying attention and was just saying uh huh every now & then to reassure her I was involved.
The next day a friend of mine (who I hadn't seen since probably 1996 was @ the airport).........I am supposed to just sit in the crew room and be right by the bat phone but I broke all the rules and went to the other side of the airport to say Hello.....I did give someone my phone # to alert me in case the batphone called for me. Anyway, that was a good work out b/c I had to seriously SPEED walk in stilhettos----- I felt like I should have people w/ little cups of gatorade for me along the way, but anyway I got to see my friend & he lives in Aspen & works for the Aspen Ski Co now I have a SWEET hook up in Aspen!! :)
Next day I had to be @ the airport AGAIN @ 820am.....this is too early for me. I sat next to the same girl with SWF roommate again.....she showed me some pics of her in various stages of her life in the past few years. After that we both fell asleep......
I get to do this all over AGAIN tonight so we will see what happens.............I am guessing NOT MUCH

5 comments:

Queen B said...

yay! I have missed "hearing" from you in blog world. LOL about your trek across the airport. I can totally visualize it. And had I been aware of your mini-marathon, I would have coordinated some gatorade stand-ins :)

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

I want to hear more about the digs in Aspen.

Paula said...

hahaha..the batphone. I have one of those, except mine only rings when a telemarketer or the idiot ex is calling

Kim Thomas said...

I fell the other day at the airport and I was not treking across the airport to visit a friend. My knee still hurts.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,