Friday, November 14, 2008

Slumber Party

Well.......work has been pretty much screwing me over and so my life has been pretty lame as a result but this week I decided to change that and host slumber party at my house....I think it started Monday- Tuesday night...............Just my friend Eva & I..........
Here are the accounts of "Slumber Party"

FACEBOOKING:


Me Cutting Eva's bangs.......you can't tell but I actually angled them around her face so she could still where them to the side if she wanted.....Skillz.....there used to be a picture of this in action but Joe was in charge and now I can't find that pic????




Then we played Operation......What???!!



MONOPOLY:


Then it was time to dive into our creativenesses........painting???? I tried to crop this picture but apparently Windows really liked the night light being in the shot..................