Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Danger 'IS' My Middle Name

Ok...I have NO kids......do I want kids?.....not so sure, but of course we come up with names just in case...............
My girls name is set in stone---- and NO copies: anyway her name is to be Stella Brigitte
Boys name??? Well nothing has really made me jump up & down.............EXCEPT.........from a VERY early age.....like before highschool I came up with this brilliant idea that if I do ever have a son one thing is for sure........
His middle name has to be Danger.....I am serious......I think that would be the coolest EVER....Sure there may be more trips to the emergency room, but how many people can say Danger really IS my middle name???.............

6 comments:

Queen B said...

heehee. Kim knows a guy named Eddie Danger. He sounds like a total bad ass.

Andrea said...

That is the best middle name EVER!

Why can't you incorporate that into a girl's name as well "Stella Brigitte Danger Agent Dragonfly"!!

Paula said...

I think it is cool! I have learned with my kids...there is a HUGE amount of truth in the child's name determining the child's attitude/behavior/personality. Be careful what you wish for. Al's real name is a very 'strong, commanding' sounding name. If I could go back to that day, I'd name him Fred.

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

I love picking out names. My oldest had her name picked out 10 years before she was ever born.

Go for Danger for sure!!

Kim Thomas said...

I laugh at Danger!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,