Thursday, December 11, 2008

Secret Band Aid Hiding Spot

While getting ready for Queen B's arrival I decided to hide some random shower curtain holders that magically appeared on the shelf a few days ago.......Instead of waiting for my husband to get home and ask him what he wanted to do with them I just decided to hide them behind the picture frame


Apparently this is a hiding spot used before because I found the following back there


I didn't know these band-aids were even in our house and if I had cut myself this is the last place I would have looked for a band-aid

7 comments:

Paula said...

My problem is that I hide things and I remember that I hid them, but then can't remember where.

Queen B said...

hahahahahaha. this is great. my visit will be like a scavenger hunt for hidden stuff :)

Diane said...

Too funny!

Andrea said...

My question is, did you move the band aids to a new hiding place or are they okay hiding with the shower curtain rings?

Queen - We'd all like a full report on what things you find hidden at Dragonfly's fortress of solitude.

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

Maybe danger has already been there

Kim Thomas said...

RO! David has these spots all over the house

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,