Monday, January 12, 2009

Insomniac's Train of Thought (in response to ABBA)

(I wrote this awhile ago)

I hear the birds chriping outside...they talk to each other alot. I swear since I put the bird feeder out, the amount of birds in the courtyard have doubled....at least the noises they make have....they are always talking but I like it.......I wonder if my neighbors have notcied that.........I wonder if they are thinking "Damn things were real quiet around here til 220 got that stupid bird feeder".........I wish I could go back to sleep.........I'm sorry Ms. Jackson I am For Real........why the hell do I have that song stuck in my head.....I haven't heard that song in forever and I don't even like it........what was the last song I heard....ggrrrr......I think I want to watch the rest of the movie Snow Dogs (I think that is the name of it)........I only watched 20 mins of it on the plane and I didn't get to see if the dog lived and if they were all rescued-- I really wanted to let the rest of the crew know that I wouldn't be joining them for the breakfast service b/c I needed to see the end of Snow Dogs......my knee hurts maybe if I lay all the way at the edge of the bed and let my foot hang off that will feel good...............ok, that does feel good but I think my foot is falling asleep, still feels good though..............not comfortable for sleep, but good for the knee............I am thirsty, but if I move to take a sip of water it might interrupt the attempt at sleep..........now I have to pee......ok, don't think about it.........well of course now that is all I can think of.........fuck, I guess I will get up to pee, and I will drink some water while I am at it..........maybe I should stop at the computer and write this down, too...........

5 comments:

Queen B said...

LOL. hate birds chirping while I am in bed. I bet that's exactly what you're neighbors are thinking :) though I have never noticed them, so you're probably safe.

Agent DragonFly said...

that was when I lived @ my apartment complex...and I had come in from wroking an all night flight

Andrea said...

ADF (aka Agent DragonFly) - That is hilareous!! I completely love train of thought writing, especially when it leads all over the place!!

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

This is so dang funny I cant stand it. I have had insomnia for the past week. I could have wrote something very similiar.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,