Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Nothing Blog

I was going to write a blog but didn't really have that much to say.........
I wrote some stuff regarding the fact that I don't really have a whole lot to say --I am just wasting time while I back up my computer to my external hard drive and then to a 'secure on line site'..........
Also, I mentioned that last time I saw Queen B (a month ago) I told her that I was going to lose 10lbs before the next time she saw me...........I am going to see here tomorrow and that whole losing 10lbs hasn't really worked out, but I DID go to the gym today and feel pretty good......so maybe let's say within 2 months that can happen.......I feel discipline coming on........
Well......the other stuff I did today was switch to Quicken b/c I HATE Microsoft Money......I feel refreshed and things are making more sense.
I mopped the floors as I had planned to do yesterday.........
I am also going to cook dinner for the second day in a row........

Well, if other people would blog more I could just waste time commenting on their blog instead of subjecting you to my nothing blog...........

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm trying!!

I hate these days where I don't have anything to say, and there seems to be a whole lot more of those. I need the Queen to come out here so that I can take up a whole series of blogs telling about the excitement and fun that we had together.

Agent DragonFly said...

Oh...Andrea....you always crack me up....I am just babbling about nohting and boring stuff!

Queen B said...

lmao...pressure! You have been so productive this year. It must be a Stukey thing...my mom has been in cleaning mode, too.

Andrea...move here, and we can have weekly adventures. You could even come down to Houston with me, on occasion, and we could have Three Musketeer chaos

Ruthie Girl said...

I blogged today. And I am glad you got your floors done. I am jealous.

Paula said...

I think everyone has just been too busy with the holidays, because I've noticed a shortage of blogs/visitors everywhere

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,