- picked up check from insurance co.
- ate lunch
- deposited check, ordered new checks, and talked to representative about auto loans
- went to Dr. about injured knee
Probably just bruised & sprained but no work for another wk (still hurts BAD and is swollen).....I think by then it should be better, if not I will keep you posted
Also had to get X-rays just in case......you know, whatever
- stopped by friend's apartment where I left my house keys last week
- went to pharmacy to fill Rx----- and bought 3 birthday cards to be proactive on birthday card sending---- I think the Queen & I share this resolution
- went to Target to buy a new pair of sweat pants......I only own 1 pair and due to injured knee/ abrasion on injured knee I can not wear jeans....so I have been forced to wear the velour sweat pants EVERY day.....getting old.....(Yes they have been washed....not that I am doing anything to get them dirty)
- stopped by eye dr. b/c it is across the street from Target to get an appt.
- stopped by Chase bank to inquire about their auto loan financing
- stopped by store
- Yesterday when my car was deemed 'totaled' I had to remove items from old car before it is no longer available to me.....these items are not too many--- I keep my car pretty clean, but there were a few coats, and work out towels, and some stuff in rental car I needed to put away----- so did that
- swept around bird cage
- Put clothes away in my corner of the room I like to just throw things
- Put clothes away that were folded after laundry was done 2 days ago
- mopped a partial part of our floor, near entry way--- in case you were wondering
- Um.....showered and washed hair
- and about to write in 3 B-Day cards and address and stamp them and get them in mail....that means give them to Joe to take to work and send from there
Also----- In respect to new car (If you are not aware of this situation read: A Bitter Sweet Goddbye to my VW Golf )Anyway....my VERY LOVED husband has been doing GREAT research and talked to some people @ a dealership in Houston that seems to be offering a VERY good deal.....EXTREMELY close to invoice price!!! YAY!! So I am going to meet Joe tomorrow @ 1230pm to look @ the car and go over financing, etc..... I will keep you posted!!! VERY EXCITED!!! Not so excited about new monthly payment but luckily this is coming @ a point in which I actually JUST finished paying a somewhat significant monthly payment so should about balance out
Ok.....that is all.....I am sure you are tired of reading anyway!!