Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Productivity Runneth Over

For being injured and not really able to do much I sure got ALOT done today....getting in & out of car a teeny bit tricky....but driving is fine (on knee)
  1. picked up check from insurance co.
  2. ate lunch
  3. deposited check, ordered new checks, and talked to representative about auto loans
  4. went to Dr. about injured knee
    Probably just bruised & sprained but no work for another wk (still hurts BAD and is swollen).....I think by then it should be better, if not I will keep you posted
    Also had to get X-rays just in case......you know, whatever
  5. stopped by friend's apartment where I left my house keys last week
  6. went to pharmacy to fill Rx----- and bought 3 birthday cards to be proactive on birthday card sending---- I think the Queen & I share this resolution
  7. went to Target to buy a new pair of sweat pants......I only own 1 pair and due to injured knee/ abrasion on injured knee I can not wear jeans....so I have been forced to wear the velour sweat pants EVERY day.....getting old.....(Yes they have been washed....not that I am doing anything to get them dirty)
  8. stopped by eye dr. b/c it is across the street from Target to get an appt.
  9. stopped by Chase bank to inquire about their auto loan financing
  10. stopped by store
  11. Yesterday when my car was deemed 'totaled' I had to remove items from old car before it is no longer available to me.....these items are not too many--- I keep my car pretty clean, but there were a few coats, and work out towels, and some stuff in rental car I needed to put away----- so did that
  12. swept around bird cage
  13. Put clothes away in my corner of the room I like to just throw things
  14. Put clothes away that were folded after laundry was done 2 days ago
  15. mopped a partial part of our floor, near entry way--- in case you were wondering
  16. Um.....showered and washed hair
  17. and about to write in 3 B-Day cards and address and stamp them and get them in mail....that means give them to Joe to take to work and send from there

Also----- In respect to new car (If you are not aware of this situation read: A Bitter Sweet Goddbye to my VW Golf )Anyway....my VERY LOVED husband has been doing GREAT research and talked to some people @ a dealership in Houston that seems to be offering a VERY good deal.....EXTREMELY close to invoice price!!! YAY!! So I am going to meet Joe tomorrow @ 1230pm to look @ the car and go over financing, etc..... I will keep you posted!!! VERY EXCITED!!! Not so excited about new monthly payment but luckily this is coming @ a point in which I actually JUST finished paying a somewhat significant monthly payment so should about balance out
Ok.....that is all.....I am sure you are tired of reading anyway!!

6 comments:

Secreteeyore said...

Yes, that is indeed productive. My day has consisted of ignoring the "4" messages blinking on my answering machine, not getting the mail, and FaceBooking.

Agent DragonFly said...

Well....that is my usual day especially since injury

Diane said...

Hope you feel better soon! Good lunck on your search for a new car.

Andrea said...

Very, very productive!! Could you send some of that productivity vibe to California? I'm hoping I can be that way this weekend.

Take care of yourself. Elevate the knee and follow the Dr's advice.

Queen B said...

definitely more productive than my day :)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,