Saturday, January 31, 2009

A PS-- to the FB 25 Things About ME

I wrote this blog a long time ago but was just reminded of it today:

Things You Didn't Know About Me & Didn't Want To Know--- That will be the title of my autobiography.

We'll start at the beginning....Chapter 1: When I Was Little

  1. When I was little....I used to try to leave the house in my nightgown b/c it was so beautiful surely people would think it was a dress.
  2. I changed Hide & Seek to James Bond and when you found the person they were automatically killed.
  3. I used to make my brother run around the backyard pretending to be my prized horse Black Beauty.
  4. When my Mom and I would go to the store if we bought a bag of beans or rice I would carry it around like it was my baby.
  5. I was to shy to say UNO so I would always lose.

That's as far as I got

7 comments:

Queen B said...

haha. as the proud owner of some of your hand-me-down nightgowns, I agree with #1!

omg, I totally remember Black Beauty. hahaha!

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

I am in awe about Uno. Who is to shy to win ??????

Secreteeyore said...

I can identify with the Uno situation. I was always way too shy in grade school to call on boys in Heads Up 7-Up so I always lost.

Kim Thomas said...

I used to play Emergency 51 with my sister and brother.

I'm with Jane on the Uno, it sure must have sucked losing all the time.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ysociryjyg.bigheadhosting.net/arotek.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,