Friday, January 30, 2009

Sometimes You Just Have To Wonder

Ok....so the other night I made dinner in which I steamed red potatoes and green beans for sides.
I finished eating before Joe and he DOES NOT do dishes......not really, at least.....I have finally trained him to at least put his plate in the dishwasher, but I am in charge of the rest. He does a lot of cleaning and pretty much all the laundry so it's cool. I think his not doing dishes has something to do with his childhood and his mom always doing it.....Whatever......
Anyway, after dinner I clean up immediately so I can relax. SOoooooo...moving on
There were still some potatoes and green beans in the steamer and I ask Joe if he still wants more.....he says not to throw it away he's going to eat them.
Ok.....so I move on to my latest evening activity (which I am not mentioning for awhile).......
Later I notice the steamer is still full with leftover items, so I said to Joe "I thought you were going eat that" to which he replied: "Yeah, but not tonight" It's not a big deal but I would've earlier put them in container for storage and cleaned the steamer. Now I don't feel like it-----RARE.....I usually NEVER leave dishes over night. Anyway, I did put leftovers in fridge but left steamer in sink.
Since the steamer had been used for potatoes the next day the starch was all stuck to the steamer...........so I filled the sink with hot water & dish soap and used the stopper so it could soak.
Later I come into the kitchen and the sink is empty (except for the dirty steamer) and the stopper is on the counter.
Me: "Joe did you drain the sink??"
Joe: "yes"
Me: "why??"
Joe: "It was full of water"
Me: "Yes.....because I was soaking the steamer in order to clean it....hence purposely keeping the water in the sink with the stopper"
Me: shaking my head and wondering exactly what he was thinking

The End

5 comments:

Secreteeyore said...

I have gotten on my high horse and preached the Gospel of "a lot" and it stuck! I am so very proud of my dear Elizabeth! :D

Queen B said...

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Lmao

Paula said...

I think your husband and my husband are either
A.) one and the same person, and we have a bigger issue on our hands, or
B.) they are long lost brothers.

Very common conversation in our house:
Craig: "Where do you keep such-n-such?"
Me: Same place I've kept it since we got married in 2002!

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

RO

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,