Monday, January 5, 2009

Yawn-ish

Well today I get up early!!! Yes, today I got up @ 9am.....I made breakfast and then watched Headline News and Facebooked and determined that as long as I was back from the gym by 130pm I would have enough time to get ready for work. A slight miscalculation that has happened before......I actually needed to leave for work @ 130pm and didn't figure this out until noon when I finally proudly and ambitiously adorned my work out clothes. I was sort of looking forward to my work out, but I definitely needed to get ready for work.....and by work I mean that lovely? assignment in which I sit @ the airport for 4 hrs INSANELY bored and worrying if the 'Bat Phone' is going to ring for me: Airport Alert
Well, in the last few months I have been meaning to clean up ALL the photos on my computer and organize and go through each folder, consolidate, move photos that were confused and ended up in the wrong folder, etc..... Of course Airport Alert is the perfect time for this project. I was pretty excited actually.
This proved to be a fulfilling, but tiring project.....after almost 2 hrs my eyes were crossing and I felt sleepy. I DID complete the project and moved on to some reading material..............I lasted for about 10mins and then fell asleep and not the kind of sleep I felt like waking up from and being rushed to some random gate to some random flight to some random country. Luckily I only had 15 mins left and so I sleepily re grouped and socialized (unfortuantely I ran into MANY flight attendants on my way to the bathroom where I was hoping to investigate my post nap look)......Of course I see these people before I had a chance to investigate whether pillow marks were part of my look, if my hair was in a disarray and basically wasn't really awake enough to form perky sentences.
By the time I got to the bathroom I was relieved to see that my strategic placement of my head on the chair had left no marks on my face and my hair was just fine, besides my ROOTs showing .
Ok, not so exciting, but that was my day...............I came home & realized once again that TV SUCKS................someone had suggested to me recently Two & a Half Men......That came on and although it had some funny moments it screamed cookie cutter sitcom and I was once again disappointedly searching guide and perviously Tivoed shows for something fulfilling.
Thank God for Facebook and Blog Site (and BBM).............that's how lame today was.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Now, if you don't actually make it to a flight, do you still get paid for your time sitting and waiting?

Sorry that your day was a little uneventful, but it does feel great to get the photos organized, doesn't it?

Can you take all my pics and organize them for me?

Agent DragonFly said...

Flight attendant pay is way too complicated to try to explain.....basically as a 'reserve' I receive a guarantee of hrs I will be paid per month.....IF, BIG IF, I go over that then yes my 4 hrs of sitting contributes if not every single thing I did for the month (including flying) I just did for fun...........well except that when I fly I do get per diem

Queen B said...

haha. Love the post. I can hear your voice in the writing, and I MISS it!!!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,