Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Year Of The Puzzle: Part III

First off....I began naming this series "The Year of The Puzzle" b/c once I got ALL the peices out of the box I figured it would take the year to put it together, but I am making progress---- and aside from Queen B's visit this as been a lone project.....sigh.....still hoping that changes b/c I think it would be fun to work on it together, with Joe, but anyway........

Here is the latest photo of the progress:
It may not look like alot of progress but I assure you it IS coming along........
It is VERY addicting...........I would STILL be working on it right now except I have a VERY bruised and swollen knee that was REALLY beginning to hurt (more than usual) so I had to sit down to ice it............(Another story--- not blog worthy)---but I kept finding pieces that would fit together which only fuels the motivation to continue.
I am looking forward to the Queen's visit and hopefully we can work together again!!
I wish I was with all of you in Cali.....I am sure you are having a GREAT time and I am sorry I have yet to meet you, but all in good time! :)

4 comments:

Secreteeyore said...

I don't know if this puzzle is like that or not, but a little hint- often times puzzles are set up so that the same shaped piece is placed in on the diagonal; in other words the bias has the same piece over and over again if you look carefully.

Agent DragonFly said...

You are too smart for me Secret Eeyore

Queen B said...

wow! it's really coming along! can't wait to see it Thursday (warning...I'll probably be in on the later side of Thursday night...team exam due Friday AM)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,