Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Year of The Puzzle: Part IV

Well....I almost feel as though I should erase yesterday's prgoress report but I will keep it........
Today much progress was accomplished..........ALL borders finally were in right place and completed.............plus some internal work was put together.......it is sort of beginning to look like a picture and I am getting a grasp for the box/ slash real life scale.........
Joe did fall asleep earlier on the couch despite his claim to help with 'the puzzle'........a few hrs later he awoke and after a 30 min of 'I just woke up' he DID in fact help. I knew he didn't feel like it seeing how he had already fallen asleep but I did appreciate his effort and he helped 'a little'....the important thing is he made the effort.
So here is the latest account of 'The Puzzle'