Friday, February 6, 2009

The Year of The Puzzle: Part Finale

Yes.....Finally, no more puzzle talk.....I finally finished the puzzle due to being out of work, on injury, and assistance from the Queen B............
It has been nearing completion this week but FINALLY tonight with the assistance of my friend, Rebecca, and OF COURSE the Queen B 'The Puzzle' is COMPLETE!!!!
YAY!!! VERY EXCITING!! I will miss this particular puzzle but will be purchasing a new one soon to feed my new addiction!! Don't worry I won't blog every day about it or anything............


YAY!! SMILES!! :)

11 comments:

Secreteeyore said...

That is totally exciting! :D Are you going to dismantle it and put it back in the box now?

OGLADI said...

Excellent work. Very good use of time. :)

Kim Thomas said...

I am going to do a puzzle next

Ruthie Girl said...

Looks like so much fun!

Andrea said...

Yippee!! What will be the next challenge?

I used to love doing puzzles, I think that is why I enjoy quilting.

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

and the crowd cheers!!! Congrats!

Paula said...

Cool! I love puzzles!

Queen B said...

this was quite the accomplishment :)

Chris has been helping on mine. blog coming soon.

Sugared Rose said...

sooo time to get a new one!!!! i'll help this time....no really...i will. :)

Kim Thomas said...

I need your address....I am going to send a special puzzle for ya'll.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,