Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chicken & Egg Pizza, anyone??

Nothing too bloggable going on in my life....I don't know how long the dry spell can possibly last but I did have an interesting dream.
I dreamt that I opened a take out only pizza place. It was called 'The Chicken and The Egg'.....and you could only order chicken and/ or egg (anyway you wanted...ie, scambled, over easy, etc...) on your pizza (well, cheese and pizza sauce came standard).
Surprisingly it was pretty good.....who knew egg would be good on a pizza. The other interesting tid bit about my pizza place was we only served Caprisun as a beverage and you had to order a Caprisun card for $55 and you could have unlimited refills for the month.
Everything went over very well with the customers and we became quite a successful business....perhaps it was the originiality that was so appealing???
I don't know

6 comments:

Damon said...

Too funny! And how you've gone and told everyone your idea. Better start that franchise now....

Kim Thomas said...

Read and commented on at 41,000 feet and 568MPH

Egg pizza....the only way I would buy it is if you were selling it.

OGLADI said...

That's awesome. When do you dream with all the insomnia?

KFuj said...

Were you watching Diners, Drive-In, and Dives before going to bed?

Queen B said...

hmmmmmm

I can see this.

like chicken on pizza

egg is totally "the thing" to top a gourmet food. why not on pizza....

:)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,