Monday, March 9, 2009

Professional......"????"

Last month I worked 4 trips.....ONLY 4!!! That's it!! Luckily I am paid a guarantee each month, but I still need per diem--
Anyway, my last trip ended on February 25th and since then I have become a professional "???" facebooker, house wife, cleaner, errand girl.......??? I am not sure.....
Normally I would be FREAKED out by this....and no, I am not exactly happy because I do need to work!! However, since there is nothing I can do about it, really, I have sort of begun to embrace it. It is sort of nice that we are over staffed and I can trade to get any day off and be here while Queen B is here and also go see my friends outside Austin.....and of course see some of my friends that live around here, too.
Before EVERYTHING was about being able to pick up a trip, or being able to be assigned a trip.....now that I have lost some of that hope I am focusing on other things.....
Maybe they are not important things (ie...facebook, bothering people that actually work with BBing) but some are....cleaning more, grocery shopping more, cooking more............
Just today I noticed that on both sides of my house my neighbors yards are overgrown and have weeds......These are the things you might miss if you were too busy working or being productive in some way.
Sure, it sounds great and like I said I AM sort of getting used to it, but I am pretty sure that this can only go on for the remaining part of the week before I become totally insane.
I have vowed to use this time to start up my working out and I even did that today...and one day last week.
I am also taking on some stay @ home mommy responsibilities.....my shih tsu, Sasha, is confused by her new potty papers and so we are working on potty training, again--- however tonight she is staying in the kitchen and I am guessing by tomorrow this will all be making sense to her again--- considering she is almost 4.
You would think that with all this NOT working I would have more time to blog...and I do, but it seems there has been less to blog about.......or perhaps all this NOT working has left me with a lack of motivation and/or inspiration........

11 comments:

Paula said...

I've got plenty of stuff i avoid doing that I'd be more than happy to let you do! ;-)
Maybe see what the requirements for being a substitute teacher are for your state. You could do that for a little extra $$ on the days when you know you won't be called. Schools are always looking for reading or math volunteer tutors for students who need a little one-on-one help.

Agent DragonFly said...

Thanks, but I am ACTUALLY 'on call' for work and IF called have to be able to be in the airport and ready to go anywhere within 2hrs---- in some cases

Secreteeyore said...

I totally get that...January was like that for me. I worked two trips, and I was trying to work! I hope it picks up soon. Anyhow, this break that I've been on without obsessing and being a CCS zombie has been great. I haven't logged on since I flew back from ABQ to get my boarding passes!! Whew! I'll be back to normal on the 12th, however.

Jenn Ann said...

If you'd like to come visit, I'd be happy to let you organize my closet and garage :) Bring Sasha - she can play with Oskar and he can teach her the way of the pee pad!

Jenn Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim Thomas said...

Definitely a professional facebooker.

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

Professional people observer!

Diane said...

Good lunch with the potty training! I am happy to have a doggie door.

Queen B said...

You have been a professional "take care of the queen" :) I appreciate all that you do!

Andrea said...

I have the same motivation problems. Hope things pick up soon for you but in the meantime, just keep taking care of the Queen and keeping me entertained on Facebook.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,