Friday, April 17, 2009

Scott's Lawn!! You Know You Want Us!!

Ok...well the other day I am came in from a ridiculously LONG night.......red eye flight from Honolulu to LA, then right after that another flight LA to Houston.....
When I arrived home I swiftly threw off my shoes and donned the slippers (still in uniform)......... I heated up my taco for lunch and then checked on my bird feeders.....while looking out the window I happened to notice the following:
I had to treck across the lawn, in my slippers, with panty hose and flight attendant uniform in order to investigate------
What I noticed was the little stick with an attachments that looked like a ship sail.........I have NO idea what this is....and frankly for a second I was a bit concerned....perhaps it was a secret message from who knows......a stalker, a neighbor, or........

Scott's Lawn advertisement!!!!.....
At this I had to wonder if Scott's Lawn was in FACT DEMANDED to put this on EVERY lawn they serviced and imagined that the Scott's lawn guy that serviced our lawn was a bit hesitant and possibly looking around to see if anyone was watching to see if he would actually claim responsibility for our lawn......
Now.......it has only been one treatment and we HAVE noticed an improvement but MUCH still NEEDS to be done........
As You can see from the following photo (and patches of dead grass).......If I was Scott's Lawn I think I would wait a few treatments to post the ship sail note to my neighbors....or maybe the notes get bigger???

8 comments:

Queen B said...

ok...agree that I might wait a treatment or two more before posting. Lawns are hard work, I have learned.

After further review of the situation, I think I am more tickled by the sign size and positioning than the dead spots. It's like the sign is positioned just to tell your neighbor that YOU are good enough for Scott's while they might not be. "nah-nee-nah-nee-boo-boo"

The sign is so small... I'm picturing the neighbor walking over to inspect. Then, the self-kicking that you are cool enough for Scott's and they are not.

Paula said...

I thought the same thing as QB--why is it facing the neighbor?

Maybe they should draw a little face with a tongue sticking out on it!

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

That's a vision to see for sure

KFuj said...

I'm not a fan of signage in my yard. Its nice that our association doesn't allow them either. My ADT sign is still sitting on my house :-)

Kim Thomas said...

Definitely needed to wait a few treatments. Even our crappy lawn looks better.

Secreteeyore said...

It looks like a sail you make for a newpaper boat to play on a pond...

Andrea said...

I'm crossing my fingers that it is actually going to become larger and pointed out to more viewers than the gray post thing as the yard improves.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,