Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where's The Ball???

Here's the "Story of the Ball"----- according to Mr. DragonFly
First my story

  1. Sasha happily brings me the "Super High Bounding" ball

  2. I throw the ball a couple of times watch (and listen) to it ricochet against floor & wall a few times while she jumps up & down before 'catching' it
  3. She brings it back......we are both happy and having fun....and it is thrown again
  4. I ask "Where's The Ball"maybe we repeat step 2 but most times we move on to Joe's rendition of this event




Joe's "Story of 'The Ball'"

  1. Sasha finds ball after ball has gone on 2 wk hiatus
  2. YAY!! We are both happy and giddy
  3. Sasha brings back ball maybe twice and then----
  4. approximately 2 wks later Joe finds 'the ball' while cleaning

This is only half true........First off I CLEAN I just don't clean under stuff as much as Joe.....and also sometimes when Sasha seems bored with other toys I personally go on a search for 'The Ball' eliminating the 2 wk. waiting period

7 comments:

Queen Lindsay said...

Omg, cutest puppy! What kind of dog is that?

Queen B said...

it is a happy time in my house when Doogie's ball gets "lost." She is so obsessed with the thing. Our fetch games only end after about 20 throw, fetch, throw, fetch repeats. Then, I pretend to throw it and put it on the counter and pretend it got "lost." Yes, I'm a bad mommy ;)

Secreteeyore said...

At least your dog can actually fetch. I took Elvis to puppy kindergarten when he was little in an attempt to teach him the basics of sit, stay, walking on a leash, fetch, etc. He dropped out after week two after his Mama was unable to get his aversion to a collar and being told what to do under control. So, Elvis' only pasttime is sunbathing and sitting in people's laps. As for the cleaning issue, maybe Sasha was playing hide and seek with her toys, and Joe ruined her game for her.

Kim Thomas said...

We dumped the ball and replaced it with one of the pointers. Katie goes nuts.

Sugared Rose said...

Aww I miss Sasha!

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

She is probably thinking "oh good the ball is lost again, I dont have to bite on this red ball anymore"

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,