Monday, June 15, 2009

Bread & Overhead Bins...not made for each other

I know....I know---- I have been ABSENT.....SUPER, SUPER SORRY!! Trust me.....it is not b/c I haven't been thinking about you or b/c I haven't wanted to blog. Lord KNOWS I have & have tried, but anyway......that is another blog-------
And NO I don't just have to blog about work...or when I am working, but just to get me going I am going to blog a real quick......

This morning on my flight back to Houston I was walking through the aisle checking all the overhead bin space, etc... and I noticed a bag that had 2 loafs of Orowheat Bread in it.......?????
2 Things...
  1. Why?? Where are you going that you need 2 loafs of a specific bread??
  2. Overheads are NO place for loaves of bread....unless you like squished bread....
    also, not good for eggs?? or most groceries?
Ok.....so that is my first post from the chains of heinous writer's block..........
:)

MISSED YOU!! :)

7 comments:

Queen B said...

LOL! DEFINITELY not good for most groceries! I cannot fathom how loaves of bread made their way into an overhead bin. Though I'm not sure it's more appropriately located under the seat in front of you...

Diane said...

Hmm, do they not have that bread in Houston?

When I was coming back from Alb. last month some brought on a large pizza from Dion's. I did not think this was allowed but they got thru security. (I love Dion's pizza and greek salad.)

Paula said...

Is the owner of the bread any relation to Jenn Ann's uncle that she blogged about last month?

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

The owner probably desperately misses them.

Andrea said...

Umm, do you work on an airlines that travels to far off remote places where you are transporting old women holding chickens with live pigs tucked away under the seats in front of them?

Although, I do have to say that I have actually brought bread home before...I brought sourdough bread and chowder to my folks on Christmas a couple of years back and another time from a little bakery that make the best tomato basil and herb breads that I just had to share with the folks....However, traveling with bread that I could buy at the grocery store down the road...not so much!!

Glad to see you back.

Kim Thomas said...

RO! This is fantastic! I think I may start leaving a loaf of bread on every flight just for the fun of it.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,