Saturday, June 27, 2009

Escaping Reality w/ The Royal Family

Tuesday I left to visit Queen B and family!!! :)
Sasha & I had a quite pleasant drive to McKinney, TX.....one of us more than the other:


The King was eagerly awaiting our arrival and before I knew it the car was unloaded and we were already settled in!! The King was VERY accommodating and we excitedly chatted while waiting for The Queen to arrive from work......
Once The Queen arrived dinner preparations began.....during this time The Queen & I had wine and caught up, in person......
Also during this time....Sasha was excitedly trying to mingle with her cousins and through out the visit that proved to be both fun, and noisy @ times. Every morning while I was still sleeping, when Sasha heard her cousins downstairs this started a jumping up & down on Mom situation.....Mom still remained asleep until reasonable hour, however......

It was all very exciting!!!! If you have not already seen The Royal Family's home it really is something!! Beautiful, open spaces, gorgeous colors & decorations, oodles of comfort and love!!!
Also......Wii!!!! Yes, I know most people have this already, but I do NOT....and very much LOVE the Wii....ESPECIALLY Wii Tennis which I VERY QUICKLY learned they had!!!! :) :)
I had only played Wii Tennis once before, but decided to battle The King determined I could win.....I did not, but I did have LOTS of fun!!!!
The next day I was able to have lunch with EVERYONE!!!!!! I had lunch with my Aunt, Uncle, The King & Queen, David, Christine & Faith (Queen's brother, sister-in-law & niece----Oh, and obviously my cousin, cousin-in-law, and 2nd cousin???)!! YAY!!! VERY, VERY EXCITING AND RARE!!! So that was, of course, a real treat!!! Um....am now wondering why the hell I do not have a picture of this.......

That night The King cooked us a DELICIOUS dinner AGAIN......and we all spent time together & watched TV.....as each day passed so did OTHER people's interest in the Wii......so I was shown how to turn it on & off and once The Royal Family retired for the evening. That night I played Tennis until around 3am.......and would have played longer except that I was meeting my Aunt for lunch and really felt I should get some rest and not be lethargic due to playing Wii ALL night.

I had SUCH a WONDERFUL time I didn't want it to end, so I ended up staying an extra night and only came home today!!! I wish I could have stayed longer....but the Queen had to work & I had to sit around my own house wondering if I would be called for work.
It was truly a magnificent stay & I was most certainly given 'The Royal Treatment' the ENTIRE time I was there!!!
It meant the world to me to be able to visit, see everyone and have such a lovely time!! I hope I can again very soon!!!


4 comments:

Queen B said...

yay! we looooooved having you :) always great to have cousin-time, and The King does love having people in the house to take care of :)

Diane said...

What a nice treat to get away and be with royalty. Sasha is cute!

Kim Thomas said...

Well, I can't read this without being very jealous of Abba who is going to become a semi-permanent resident!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,