Sunday, September 6, 2009

Random Stuff about Today

I was going to go work out today....but instead I took 2 Dexatrim @ the same time as a Claritin D and this resulted in spending part of the day in the fetal position....so don't do that-- FYI. I also think not eating very much & taking my vitamins contributed to this.
Other than that it's been a pretty uninspiring day.....the highlights being when my plants & animals being ready to harvest on Farmville........this thought led to a momentary bout of depression b/c I realized how insanely lame I was......
But then I turned it around & decided that Farmville is good b/c now I am inspired to go buy real life plants......I am just waiting for Mr. DragonFly to finish cleaning his car....(if you have been following me on FB you would know that I have been waiting a ridiculously long time)....and FYI his car is already clean he just has OCD & has to clean it every week or he can't function or something......
I will update you once we get our new plants.....I am pretty excited....I do feel like I am going to buy babies...especially since plant stores are called nurseries

8 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

I cannot wait to see what the Queen has to say about your love for Farmville...

Jenn Ann said...

Let's hope that I'm better with babies than plants...

Queen B said...

apparently being a Farmville farmer is not lame because Kim revealed to us at the baby shower how good a farmer she is.

Mr. Dragonfly cleans his car every week?!?!?!?!?

Queen B said...

oh.... can't wait to meet the new babies!

Kim Thomas said...

1. I am very happy to have you as one of my Farmville neighbors

2. I am going to have a Farmville post this week.

3. Only cool people (not lame people) play Farmville.

Diane said...

Are you planning on naming your babies?

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

If plants were real babies I would be in jail for killing them all

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,