Monday, December 14, 2009

Snuggie Sasha

Well some of you may have been wondering what's been going on @ Casa DragonFly..........well we have a couple of things to share-- FINALLY.......

FIRST: Sasha has a NEW Godmother...who has replaced her former bipolar irresponsible Godmother (another story)...her new Godmother is Colleen & currently resides in San Francisco......
Anyway......Colleen sent Sasha a X-Mas present and it was all the Fuss last week when UPS arrived.....
and once we opened the package there it was:
Snuggie for Dogs.....
Here is Sasha posing in her new Snuggie:








She is messy & not properly groomed in the picture but still proudly wears her 'Snuggie'
but honestly I am not sure what is more funny.....The 'Snuggie' or the box of the Snuggie:





Apparently if dogs were comfortable in the cold AND wearing a 'Snuggie' they would play backgammon & change the channel for us w/ the TV remote..........

More from Casa DragonFly coming soon.........

8 comments:

Queen B said...

If Sasha takes control of the remote, I wonder if we will watch Wheel of Fortune, Rockets bball, or that dog movie she loves ;)

Agent DragonFly said...

We will be watching My Dog Sick, & Marley & Me!!! :)

Agent DragonFly said...

oops...My Dog Skip

Jane said...

Sasha would be a good kids name

Diane said...

She is adorable in her Snuggie!

Secreteeyore said...

I love this. My sister bought my parents Snuggies, and Elvis curls up with my dad, and thusly I think that he not only needs this, he would feel left out without one. I am waiting until CVS goes half-price....

OGLADI said...

I can't believe Sasha has a Snuggie. That is end-all, be-all. This better be on her facebook page.

OGLADI said...

I nominated you for an award...stop by -a-