Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Groceries

Well, b/c I have literally not been in town for more than about 24hrs since Dec. 18th----I haven't been grocery shopping.....but have been adding things to list.....
I just took a gander @ the list and apparently OLIVE OIL was VERY important when I added that....(even though we have a little left).....and I also noticed that after TP (toilet paper) I added AGAIN....as if it was exhausting and not a recurring item to begin with?? LOL
Also I think MANY things are missing from list.....that will be tomorrow......

7 comments:

The Black*Bird said...

If you could pick me up some frosted animal crackers I would love you until the end of time!
Oh oh and some bungee rope...dont ask!

Queen B said...

haha! this is quite a list! ours only has 2 items on it so far... trash bags and gloves...

Diane said...

You must have needed the coffee since it is crossed off. Get you get the creamer too?

Jane said...

How do you convert this to take to the store? a pic or do you have to rewrite on paper?

Kim Thomas said...

I swear I havent been to the store since mid November. I have had one grocery delivery though so there was food when the Braun's came.

Jenn Ann said...

I make my grocery/Costco list on my BB, despite not actually going to a grocery store in months.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,