Monday, January 4, 2010

Insights into my job? & perhaps a year in review??

Or not.....I am actually opting to not...the last few years have been quite rough & have many downs, financially & otherwise......It's been difficult...
Please, do not get me wrong I have SOO MANY things I AM soo thankful for but -- for reasons that are difficult to explain unless you are a flight attendant would just be a rambling mess of sorted confusing situations, combined w/ (as with everyone, I am sure, a combination of just stuff popping up & throwing you off)......
As a result I have not been the best blogger & I TRULY am sad & sorry about that......I really apologize for not keeping up with the comments nor blogging myself..........
I am not going to dull or burden you with the situations that have come up and things will work out.....but the last few months especially have been more difficult.......
The positive thing is that the VERY last month of the year I did hold a schedule in which I am NOT 'just on call' and I am/was able to have WAY MORE control over my life & work more & KNOW when & where I was going....THAT WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!.....
I know you may not understand that but, unfortunately, my life is controlled by my job VERY MUCH & I generally have VERY little control of it myself......that being said I ended the year on a positive note (in that sense)......
Also since I had more control of my schedule I took FULL advantage & worked AS MUCH as possible & the only time I could really fly was from Dec. 19th-Tues (when I get back from this trip).....I am NOT complaining.....GLAD to work & make more $$ but I am/ have been TRULY EXHAUSTED....I went to bed @ 530pm Saturday night
Jeez.....where was I going with this???
I haven't been able to keep up with ANYTHING including just stuff around the house, dr appts, bills, groceries, etc.....
After this trip I have a HUGE list of things that I need to start on taking care of....one of which is blogging.....It's not a New year's resolution just something I want to do, in general.......
More blogs & please I hope you don't leave reading this blog feeling drained or like 'Ugh'......just had to give you the best update I could on about 3wks of jetlag & not enough sleep & just over working, in general (physically)---- plus just can't get stuff done during day like 9-5 jobs .....when I am gone I am GONE & can't catch up on life aside from internet...........
That all being said PLEASE understand that I AM still excited to blog.....and I already have a few on cue to get to...........aside from this lame ass boring 'INTRO' one......
NOne of that may have made sense......sleep deprived for like a month & overstressed in so many directions........
I am happy for EVERYONE's blessings I have been able to catch & read here & there in between work & deliriousness......
I am STILL here & vow to be stronger :)
with LOVE--- DragonFly

12 comments:

Queen B said...

we always welcome Agent Dragonfly posts and comments :)

Sorry (and congrats) that work has been so crazy lately. It sucks that holidays are the busiest time for you... but also probably helpful to paying off the holiday shopping ;)

cya soon!

Kim Thomas said...

No ugh feeling! Love having Agent Dragonfly with blogs in the cue.

Alyssa said...

Wow what a great blog one of the best I have come across in long time. Look forward to reading more from you!

Jane said...

I am the VP of the Agent Dragonfly fan club

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "A soup for me, please. " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

How's it going?
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online bek

Anonymous said...

I am not sure.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor 10mg zkcto
lexapro 10mg wjwqp

Anonymous said...

Ola, what's up amigos? :)
Hope to receive any help from you if I will have any quesitons.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

Anonymous said...

I just discovered [url=http://bit.ly/bMGrYw]SatelliteTV[/url] on my PC! Ultra cheap at only $50 once off to get the software and an account on the Internet. I get more channels(in HD I might ad) than I get on cable so tomorrow I reckon I'm going to cancel my cable subscription. Thought I'd share this with you guys, worth to check out.

Anonymous said...

The French gourmet cheese Bleu d'Auvergne has a wonderful aroma, a rich taste; the saltiness increases with the incidence of veining. The overall flavor is piquant but not overly sharp. Bleu d'Auvergne started life as an imitation of Roquefort, using cow's milk in place of sheep's milk. Legend has it that a peasant, around 1845, decided to inject his cheese with a blue mold that he found growing on his left-over bread (the motto being, waste not, want not). And thus, the gourmet cheese Bleu d'Auvergne was born. This French gourmet blue cheese comes from the region of Auvergne and the cheese is made from milk of Salers and Aubrac cows. The rind is very thin and so the cheese is usually wrapped in foil. The cheese is rich and creamy with a pale yellow color and scattered holes and well-defined greenish-blue veining. We cut and wrap this cheese in wedge of 8 ounces and 1 pound.

buy fresh blue cheese

[url=http://riderx.info/members/buy_5F00_fresh_5F00_blue_5F00_cheese.aspx]buy fresh blue cheese[/url]

http://riderx.info/members/buy_5F00_fresh_5F00_blue_5F00_cheese.aspx

Anonymous said...

Whats up everyone, I just signed up on this great community forum and desired to say what's up! Have a excellent day!