Saturday, January 16, 2010

Perry Farrell

Well in case you don't remember I bought a Venus Fly Trap and named him Perry Farrell. Perry is doing very well in his new home and growing cute new little baby traps all the time......
He gets fed once a week.....at this point in the year it is usually dead flies that I bought on line that came w/ Perry Farrell.....
When The Queen came to visit this past Thurs & Friday we fed Perry Farrell.....the video is taken w/ her phone and the quality is ok...but we will use my camera next time.....
Anyway.....here is a video of Perry Farrell being fed :)
video

6 comments:

KFuj said...

I'm going to have fo watch the video on my computer. It's not working on my iTouch. I always think of Little Shop of Horrors.

Queen B said...

Definitely key to have volume on... we might need to begin the Agent/Queen Show :) this would be a great 1st episode

Kim Thomas said...

Can't wait to the next installment

Jinjer said...

Love the name. Perry was my most fave of all faves in high school! He still gives me goose bumps!

Jane said...

Shared thought with KT

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,