Thursday, December 2, 2010

This Cup Could Probably Save the World

Ok….maybe that is not completely true….or at all true, but seriously….the is by far my favorite cup EVER. I do have some sort of thing about favorite cups and glasses…..I am not sure why….it is just one of my things. For instance if I DO make coffee I like to use my favorite coffee mug….if it is not available I carefully choose what I consider to be the next best choice?? The coffee will still taste the same in whichever mug, but the ‘right’ mug makes the experience happier and more fun?? IDK

Ok….so this brings me to my cup, that I ADORE……and maybe to pretty much everyone it is ‘just a cup’ and whatever, but to me…..it is THE BEST EVER.
I drink LOTs of water ALL day so I like BIG cups…..and for some reason this year I have developed a liking to having ice in my water……not many other things….just water. I think b/c it is so freaking hot here. Anyway……so my issue with ALL other cups is that t
he ice water makes the cup sweat and no matter how many napkins I put under the cup, it still makes a mess…..and even if that problem was solved….the entire cup is sweaty, which I find annoying.

On my daily trip to Target, the other day, I made finding the perfect cup a top priority and I FOUND IT. It is FREAKING AWESOME. It hold LOTS of water and DOESN’T sweat and is insulated to keep water cold. It even has a bottle opener that is incognito on the bottom of the handle.
I know….this may sound ridiculous to you, but I don’t care…..I LOVE ‘Cup’ and even if it is not currently ‘Saving the World’ it probably could
, if given the chance. Or maybe not, but it makes me happy so YEAH…..

5 comments:

Queen B said...

That is a good lookin' cup! I need a new GIANT coffee travel mug :(

Agent DragonFly said...

to Queen....Xmas coming up....i gift when I can come up with good stuff to give...not just crap to gift....especially with no money'
So who knows....Santa may find a 'Cup' for you....lol

Diane said...

I agree a good cup makes coffee taste better!

Jane said...

Love this cup!

Secreteeyore said...

I am impressed with this cup, ladies, and have seen it in action up close and personal. It works! Did you know that drinking iced water raises your metabolism, because your body must heat the water you ingested to your body temperature? If you drink all your water that way, ice cold, it burns an extra 70 calories. Dr. Oz told me so. :-)