Friday, March 4, 2011

Why I NEED My Own Place

Why I NEED my own place:

1. I NEED ME TIME

2. I do NOT need to deal with other people's drama.....for a period of time, at least--- and possibly EVER, after all this

3. I can spend my ZERO money on ME and not feel in debt to others.....nor will someone (a husband ask for shit)

4. I like things clean & organized.....I want to come back to that. On RARE occasions I do not care about organization I still know where shit is, and WILL organize it

5. I am handy.....I have a tool kit and know how to fix things better than pretty much anyone I have lived with since 2 people in NYC

---- for instance: MrD installed new shower head the other day....since then LOW LOW water pressure. Being determined I fixed it tonight. He never would have gotten around to it....and would have blamed shower head making a useless trip to Target for return, only to end up same

6. I can watch, or NOT watch, what I want when I want or not

7. I don't have to be quiet and I don't have to deal w/ someone who is NOT quiet and thinks it's fine to talk in my ear while I am on the phone....or talk loudly while I am trying to sleep in between working

8. I don't have to take care of ANYONE, but ME and my lovely Sasha......

9. I can listen to music and just stare and think about how amazing this moment is and how long I waited for it

To Be Continued.........

3 comments:

Jane said...

Yes you do: )

Secreteeyore said...

I have had a roommate/lived with someone only for a matter of 3 weeks in a crashpad in Bayonne, NJ. I think, at most I slept there 8 nights. I cried myself to sleep most of them. I am not good at it. I am a solitary creature by nature and highly agree with you that ME TIME is awesome and should be cultivated. :-)

Diane said...

Are you looking for a place?