Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sasha has Allgeries

Poor Sasha.....between me working and out of town NON stop and NON stop all day busy on days off she has not been given the usual care she is used to. She is very self sufficient.....but I am in charge of bathing her in b/t groomings.....and HONESTLY.....I have had NO time. Been working a TON....and then running errands.....doing stuff for house....and then leaving house for showings. VERY difficult to fit EVERYTHING in.....
So....poor Sasha...with summer coming has skin allergies and has started chewing like crazy on her arms (front legs). I just can't take it.....she looks ok but I KNOW it MUST be driving her crazy, and I haven't even been able to get her Benadryl......b/c until it really became worse I wanted to avoid it.
Well I came home tonight WAY too late to stop for Benadryl.....and Sasha has been just NON stop itching and chewing. :'(
So finally I cut out a few mats.......and then applied Caladryl Clear to her itchy spots. At first she was excited....then was like wait....(I think she could feel it working.....) she jumped around a lot - un sure- then a couple of times tried to itch....but I said NO....b/c I don't want her to injest Caladryl.
She seems settled now, and I HOPE is more comfortable......
She needs a grooming appt BAD....hopefully Thurs, my first day off......

2 comments:

Diane said...

Poor thing, hope she feels better. My doggie has alergies too.

Jane said...

oh dear